News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Just bought this lot of SS Collar Badges

I've bought this lot in an auction (the whole lot together) I paid a small amount for them, taking the risk if they are all repro I can sell them as such to recover my money.

Question is.... How can I get them verified as genuine/fake? I can see straight away that some are fake (wrong card type at the back etc) but I have 17 tabs I am not sure about. If they are original they can be worth a fair bit so I want to take them to a a dealer who will know for sure. (I live in Gloucestershire,UK if anybody can recommend a trustworthy dealer).

Also I am not sure what the pair are second down from the left, does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks for any assistance!!

Sorry for the quality of the pic but I had to shrink it to fit it on the server!!

• 2 months later...
    • 8 years later...
    On ‎6‎-‎12‎-‎2007 at 14:31, Wood said:

Quote "Also I am not sure what the pair are second down from the left, does anybody have any ideas?"

Customs I believe (on dark green?)

Pete

These are of the Reichs-Finanzverwaltung [Customs]

RFV - 019b.jpg

Edited by Odulf