News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Fake EK doc...

• 9 months later...
    • Replies 60
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Apart from having a lot of experience with German docs, what's the major sign you see? Is it the rubber stamp, the handwriting or the poor looking quality print?

All three look dodgy to me but I only have one or two German docs.

Hi,

I have contacted the seller. He wrote me, that it is definitely an original: "Es handelt sich definitiv um ein Original."

The handwriting is very unusual, like a child at the end of the first school year. Füsilir is wrong, it must be Füsilier.

No one wrote the date in this time with a 0 > 6.09.1916. And why only the month? The day must logically be the same > 06.09.1916.

The paper looks like a vacat page of an old book, see the horizontal lines (in my picture in red). That is not the normal document paper.

58da583af0383_PapierfrUrkunden-Flschungen01.thumb.jpg.f3dc8cea0b292b4cea5c7e8647c48749.jpg

The printing of the ornamental frame is uncomplete.

Uwe

The document in Post 5 show the same writer, 15 months before in another unit (!). You can see there the also wrong written date with the 0 in 5.06.1915.

After a second contact the seller wrote me, that I'm not able to read the old German writing :D:

(Sie können also weder die Schrift lesen, weil da ja wohl eindeutig Füsilier steht,...)

But it is definitely wrong written "Füsilir".

Uwe