News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Collection of EK2's

• Replies 156
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
    Guest Martin Burr

Hi Steve

You have a great collection of these 1914 EK2's.

It's good to see so many of the maker variations and I must admit that these crosses are becoming of great collecting interest to me. I have four so far and hope to increase my collection. Like you have said previously, these are still cheap to buy and unlike the TR EK2's, seem to be less prone to being faked.

I shall follow your collection with interest.

I appreciate the comments. If you keep loking you should find some deals. As you get more the maker marks that you don't have get harder to find. You have to shake a few trees. Working on some EK1's also, plus there's always is the 1939 series too. I have about a dozen of them. They're all nice really.

I was just asked to post a maker mark photo over on WAF and honestly I don't know how to get such a small shot. What would I do. I don't think my camera will get in that close. The mark is a fairly large Z over something else which you can sort of make out as a WS. gues the core lets you know it's WS. Any ideas on how to get the shot?

• 4 weeks later...