News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Czech Partisan Badge

Nice: silver, numbered and with screwnut+washer

Haven't noticed a lot of these (although I haven't been actively looking) but certainly is appealing. Hopefully not a slippery slope to enter Czech...

• 2 weeks later...

Nice catch Bob! I've seen a cased exemple for sale on eBay few months ago, but it went a bit higher that what I wanted to pay. I will look through my files if I can't find that picture again.

Anyway, I like it. Was it considered a badge or an order in Czechoslovakia?

• 4 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 8 months later...

Does anyone have a time-line on these at all??? When they were made, awarded, numbered onese vs. unnumbered ones?

Odznak ceskoslovensk?ho partyz?na

This badge was made at the Mincovna Kremnica in 1946, the original dies still exist today.

It is ranked 45 in the list of Czech decorations.

Awarded to anyone who had acknowledged partisan status with active service, 24.000 awarded.

Also awarded to some of the Yugoslav partisans who were cooperating in Czech partisan formations.

• 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...