News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Some old ships of the US Navy hanging on my office wall

Some old pics on one of my office walls that I thought I'd share with you folks apart from my clients ;)

Of course its nicer to meet them up close and personal. Should the focus not be 100% what it should be please bear in mind that my new scanner has not arrived yet so these are pics of the pics.

These are the official pics of the ships collected way back in the 50s and 60s and passed on to me later on. Wish I had more of them.

Enjoy them! I surely do!

Jim :cheers:

SSBN 655 USS HENRY L. STIMSON

20/08/1966

FLEET BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE, POLARIS FLEET

(this one is my absolute favourite one of them all... daily rekindling my love affair with the world of submarines)

That's all folks. I got a few more tucked away somewhere.

Firstly, should any of you have contributions to make these will (as always) be accepted gracefully :cheeky:

Secondly, should any of you have sailed on any of these ladies .... do drop us a line.

And finally should any of you have other pics to add on.... please do.

Luna, I suggest that you open a separate thread for Iraqi militaria as we will otherwise go :offtopic: on this one. My idea is to draw out photos of WW2 and cold war vessels that other members may be keeping to themselves. :cheeky:

As for your post interesting to see ex soviet block vessels. Now if someone had 1950s and 1960s black and whites of Soviet vessels that would be oneheckuv an interesting thread.

Ok not a problem, Thank you for the information and the pictures of your collection of WWII old ships......

Thank you

SSG Luna, Lorenzo :beer: