News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Interesting ordering. I would have thought the Siam medal would have been put last after the Hungarian. But maybe the owner thought it looked nice and wanted to move it up in the placement, but not in front of German awards (of course).

Still, I would prize that one if it came across my nose...even with the addition of the medals later (but I would recognize how it decreases its desirability -just a bit)

Interesting ordering. I would have thought the Siam medal would have been put last after the Hungarian. But maybe the owner thought it looked nice and wanted to move it up in the placement, but not in front of German awards (of course).

Still, I would prize that one if it came across my nose...even with the addition of the medals later (but I would recognize how it decreases its desirability -just a bit)

The detail of the Siamese Order of the White Elephant is incredible, could you post a close-up? BTW what is the text the picture is taken on? Is it a set?

regards David

I think I like the bar but have to ad it seems it has been refilled - as it was sold almost empty some time ago!

Sascha, the man with the archive.

The detail of the Siamese Order of the White Elephant is incredible, could you post a close-up? BTW what is the text the picture is taken on? Is it a set?

Sorry David don't have any other pictures and don't know about the background. Try hearing with the seller .

regards David

Here is one close-up of my Order of the White Elephant on the German medal bar :jumping:

0822119127885e_o.jpg

Edited by Noor