News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Yves Guillou, aka Yves Guerin-Serac

Paul L Murphy

Italian judge Salvini related to the Italian Senators, whereupon he explained that from their Spanish base in 1975 the group of Guerin Serac, together with the American Salby and militant French, Italian and Spanish rightists, had organised a series of bomb attacks each time leaving the signal SOA, which signifies 'Algerian Opposition' in order to discredit a group of the Algerian opposition.

'The bombs were planted at Algerian embassies in four different countries, France, Germany, Italy and Great Britain' and made the Algerian opposition look bad, while 'in reality the bombings were carried out by the group of Guerin Serac, who thus demonstrated his great camouflage and infiltration capabilities'. The bomb in front of the Algerian embassy in Frankfurt did not blow up and was meticulously analysed by the German police. 'In order to understand the links of Guerin Serac and Aginter Press, it is important to notice the complex fabrication of the bomb', judge Salvini highlighted. 'It contained C4, an explosive exclusively used by the US forces, which has never been used in any of the anarchist bombings.

lian judge Salvini related to the Italian Senators, whereupon he explained that from their Spanish base in 1975 the group of Guerin Serac, together with the American Salby and militant French, Italian and Spanish rightists, had organised a series of bomb attacks each time leaving the signal SOA, which signifies 'Algerian Opposition' in order to discredit a group of the Algerian opposition.

'The bombs were planted at Algerian embassies in four different countries, France, Germany, Italy and Great Britain' and made the Algerian opposition look bad, while 'in reality the bombings were carried out by the group of Guerin Serac, who thus demonstrated his great camouflage and infiltration capabilities'. The bomb in front of the Algerian embassy in Frankfurt did not blow up and was meticulously analysed by the German police. 'In order to understand the links of Guerin Serac and Aginter Press, it is important to notice the complex fabrication of the bomb', judge Salvini highlighted. 'It contained C4, an explosive exclusively used by the US forces, which has never been used in any of the anarchist bombings.

The Spanish police took its time to investigate what Aginter had left behind and only in February 1977 staged a razzia in Madrid's Calle Pelayo 39, where at Aginter headquarters they discovered arms caches with rifles and explosives. By this time Delle Chiaie, Guerin Serac and their secret soldiers had long left Europe for Latin America, where in Pinochet's Chile many found a new secure operational base. Guerin Serac was last seen in Spain in 1997.

Classic counter-propaganda tactics.

Gladio...

Paul certainly has some relics of a darker side of post-colonial European history there.

Indeed... he started out as a brave soldier, and finished as a right wing terrorist, morally equivelnt to Bin Laden.

The whole cold war fight against communism seems so silly in hindsight (I realise it was not the case back then)... almost like hanging up Garlic to keep vampires out...

• 8 years later...

Hello from France everyone, I hope I'm not joining the conversation too late...

I'm a French historian, working mostly on the Italian years of lead, on Stay behind and Gladio organisations. 

I'm really interested on Yves Guilou's life and sudden disparition in the early 70's, I'm gathering informations on him for my research. I'd be glad to have your contact and ask you a few questions (you'll be of course mentioned in my book if I gather enough informations to read a good essay). 

Please contact me,

Best regards,

M. Darras