News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

EK1 with big US Marine interest....

The Battle of Belleau Wood?!!? WOW!!!! :jumping: That is one battle of WW1 they(Marines) drilled into our heads during training. What a cool document. I have not seen a document of the EK1 to a private before. Have you Chris?

I can recommend this Wikipedia article on the Battle of Belleau Wood: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Belleau_Wood. There are no disclaimers concerning its accuracy. It also states that the German 237th Infantry division participated in the battle, providing an immediate link with the certificate. Since a number of Distinguished Service Crosses, Navy Crosses and Medals of Honor were awarded over the course of that battle to Americans, an EK1 awarded by the Germans is evidence that heroism was not limited merely to the victors.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...

Dude, seriously, that may the rarest and best thing you own. An EK1 to An E2 for a brutal slugfest against the USMC? it would be like finding an RK doc. To one of the Panzer oGrenider officers who broke the 108th in the Bulge or a Sacred Treasure awarded for Iwo Jima.

if you ever want to sell,

act ually, I do not think I could afford it.

Edited by Ulsterman

• 4 months later...
    • 3 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...