News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Badges of KVZhD (Chinese Eastern Railway) Independent Guard Units

JapanX

Variation 3 was issued before 1932.

Reverse inscription says "Independent Guard Unit. Commemorative badge"

Badge dimensions

Weight 26,01 g

Windth 37,16 mm

Height 44,72 mm

Edited by JapanX

VERY interesting Nick. I haven't seen this badge before. Thanks for posting.

I'm currently reading a fascinating book on Manchukuo titled "Manchuria Under Japanese Dominion" by Professor Yamamuro Shin'ichi of Kyoto University. It is a very balanced and comprehensive look at the policies used by the Japanese to control their puppet state.

I'm up to the part where he explains why the Japanese proceeded with the fiction of establishing an Empire with Puyi as Emperor when they had already left the League of Nations.

http://www.bookdepository.com/Manchuria-Under-Japanese-Dominion-Shinichi-Yamamuro/9780812239126

I haven't seen this badge before.

These are much more scarce than 1st classes of orders ;)

I'm currently reading a fascinating book on Manchukuo titled "Manchuria Under Japanese Dominion" by Professor Yamamuro Shin'ichi of Kyoto University. It is a very balanced and comprehensive look at the policies used by the Japanese to control their puppet state.

Didn't read this one... Yet ;)

Edited by JapanX

• 8 months later...
    • 10 months later...