News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Finally the 1939 Rangelist der Wehrmachtbeamte Heer

Finally the chokehold that has been held by a select few is coming to an end. I have been succesful in aquiring a PDF copy of the 1939 Rangelist der Wehrmachtbeamte Heer. Once I get the complete document I will be looking at transfering it to a disk and am more than willing to give copies to those who wish it.

Larry

Edited by Laurence Strong

• 2 weeks later...

I loaded the list on a USB stick, I will look when I get some down time. Only issue is I might not have Internet till I come home. I won't know till I get to camp tomorrow.

Where you able to locate him?

wow! thanks! I shall send off a copy to Rick posthaste...

Hello Jeff

Apparantly you are correct. IIRC he has the 1938 list. PM sent

Larry

Where you able to locate him?

Hello turtle

I have to appologize, I have not looked yet. Work was a case of working and sleeping, got home last night and am off on a job tonight. I hope to have the next couple days off and will make it a priority. I also have recieved the 1938 list and will look in it.

Hello turtle

I now have the 1938 list and I am looking, it's not in alphabetical order so it is taking some time.

On a different note....when it rains,it pours. I just ordered the 43 - 45 lists from NARA :cheers:

Larry

Thanks! I´m not sure if he is listed in the 1938 list, because he only made Zahlmeister der Reserve in late 1938.

It would be great if you could then look him up in the 43-45 lists. I could provide you with some of his units during WWII, if this would help!?

Edited by turtle

• 9 months later...

@turtle

As you surmised he was not in the '38 list. It is going to take 30 -60 days according to NARA for me to get the disc on the other lists. will let you know what I find.

Larry

Were you able to acquire the lists from NARA?

Were you able to acquire the lists from NARA?

Hello

Yes I did. IIRC there was no mention. It is only a few pages long and mostly hand written. I will look again

Larry

May I still get copies of 38, 39 and 44/45?

Hi

I tried sending them to you but was having issues with your email addy. Thought I sent you an email with a request to confirm your address, however I can't find it.

Larry

• 8 months later...