News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Artistic Crosses

In another forum far far away...... I began a thread that was somewhat successful. One of my English cousins thought it might be fun to do a similar thread here.

Basically, it's an opportunity to "showcase" your favorite medals, crosses, swords, daggers, guns, whatever, in an artistic light.

To get an idea of what I'm talking about, I think one of the best should start us off....... Dave B., where are you???

• Replies 321
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow some fantastic photos here chaps :jumping: Jim you flatter me mate :blush: but I haven't done an artistic photo for a loooong time and I'm a bit out of touch,I'm waiting for a new camera I've ordered to arrive and as soon as it's here I will add some photo's(if they are any good of course :( )

Is Robert a member here?....now his photos are amazing :beer:

Let's see some more pics!

Dave

Guest WAR LORD

woderful pictures, they give such life to the pieces. I wish I had the artistic ability that you Gentlemen have. I have often wanted to have such shots in the books I have done. But never had the artistic help or the interest from the publisher

woderful pictures, they give such life to the pieces. I wish I had the artistic ability that you Gentlemen have. I have often wanted to have such shots in the books I have done. But never had the artistic help or the interest from the publisher

Christopher,

You've got Dave B right there in the UK. He really is very good at this!! I was hoping he would post a few of his old photos. (Hint, Hint).

Actually, it looks like Marc and Greg have been practicing. You probably wouldn't have to twist their arms to get them to photograph a collection like yours!!

Guest WAR LORD

Well thanks for the thought Panzerman. The collection is here, IF WE HAVE VOLUNTERS, would be wonderful to do a prodject. a BOOK ON ORDERS AND BADGES WITH PICTURES OF THIS QUALITY WOULD BE amazing. Over to the members.

Well thanks for the thought Panzerman. The collection is here, IF WE HAVE VOLUNTERS, would be wonderful to do a prodject. a BOOK ON ORDERS AND BADGES WITH PICTURES OF THIS QUALITY WOULD BE amazing. Over to the members.

WOW!! There you go guys. Just seeing this collection would be worth the plane ticket!!! :jumping: