News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Custom made Leather Sqd/Group WW2 patches...............

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Added an 86th Fighter Squadron "Commanches" leather patch to the link and will be adding a US Navy Torpron 5 in about a week , check out the link and thanks for looking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

I really don't know how to do this, the PB link was set up by a friend of mine , I have some posted over at the US Militaria Forum under the "Shoulder/sleeve insignia" section of that forum ,also posted some on the "Vintage leather Jacket.org" forum via a friends help, they're under the leather jacket patches section, or I can send the link or other sample photos to you direct if you e mail me

WeBeEmblems@aol.com

Edited by emblemhunter

The person that set up my "Photobucket" link is a very good and old friend a VietNam veteran , he did all the set up himself, so I see no reason for the link to cause anyone problems , the photos he took himself and the whole set up was done by him .

• 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 5 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

As of the end of December 2013 , there's now 180+ patch images to view in two albums, I will be adding a couple more in a little over a week , all are custom order, most went to veterans , a few to collectors and reenactors and a few to museums .

Happy and Healthy New Year to all the GMIC members !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Just added the "personal " art of Adolph Galland's aircraft to the link , VF-11 will be added soon............................

http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/Patches

I do not stock any patches all order including those shown in the above PB link were all custom order, If you have a specific WW2 era flying unit patch you want I can most likely make it if it's USAAF/USN/USMC, Official/Unofficial I have a vast image archive to work from .

Johnny

Edited by emblemhunter

• 4 weeks later...

As of Feb 2014 , I now have 196 patch images to view of various patches I've made that have gone to veterans and reenactors, collectors and a few museums , please check out the two albums in the link, you'll enjoy them I'm sure, thanks for looking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny

http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/Patches