News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Greetings,

I have posted in the signatures thread also. I am adding some pictures here because I am very interested and eager to know the subject matter of this book. I do not mind taking more pics to post of others are interested.

Many thanks in advance. I know it is a legal gazette from Danzig it looks to be regulations of some sort the pic of the banner is interesting as I haven't seen one like that with the cross and wreath. I look forward to the response.

Kind regards, George

Posting the item here is the correct course of action so you can show your items to many others who may be able to help you.

As it isn't relevant to a Signature Database I have deleted the post in that section.

With regards to your citation please feel free to add it to the relevant section - just click on this link and then choose the appropriate sub-link to post it in...

Citation Database

Hi,

Is there a thread for Third Reich books? This is a volume from a set as I am told I can read Danzig on the stamp. I will add a couple more pictures as well at some point. And any further assistance is greatly appreciated!

Cheers!! George