News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

German Police Comemoration of Service Album 1989

Guys,

This is not my bag but I could not help but see the badge on front of the album.

It is full of pictures and caricatures, I suppose reviewing a career in a light hearted way?

I thought that maybe some-one on here may have an interest in it, free to a good home!

Drop me line if you want it, I think I can cope with the postage unless its anywhere exotic.

Jock :)

• 2 weeks later...

Mervyn,

Sure no problem but if I can't give it away then it may not be a good prize? Perhaps I could throw in some WW1 postcards or books as a prize they may be of more interest to the bulk of the members?

• 1 month later...

Gordon,

No probs, let me know where it is to go to?

Mervyn,

As discussed I can free up some smaller stuff more interesting for the mainstream of the forum.

Edited by Jock Auld

Thanks Jock - it's the spirit of help and co-operation that makes GMIC an important

resource for collectors..

I will certainly take you up on your generous offer - not sure if I'm up for the July Comp.

- I will speak to Peter and see what we can arrange. Mervyn

THE GMIC PHOTO COMP. WILL BE IN SEPT/OCT - START TAKING YOUR PHOTOS.

• 2 weeks later...