News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Scarce Prewar model Brotbeutel

Chris I just sold my early job and got crap for it anyway here are the pics somebody pray tell me why its worth buggerall in America? to hell with collecting all anyone wants over here is bloody helmets!

Pissed off Hoss I'm going to watch me football and get drunk.

Chris,

That's an unusual shoulder strap configuration on your bag. I had not seen this. All other ones I have seen have the clips for the removable shoulder strap. Here are my two. I have the navy pattern shoulder straps for both.

Chip

Hi, the strap seems to be a homemade/frontmade job. It buttons into the holes of the beltloops. If you unbutton them you can close them and have a regular brotbeutel, or open them and button the strap on.

I am going to display it without the strap... or maybe trade it with the strap as marine is not really my bag.

• 3 weeks later...

Chris I just sold my early job and got crap for it anyway here are the pics somebody pray tell me why its worth buggerall in America?

At dealers in Germany they seem to be just over EUR300, I am not sure if they actually get that money.

I guess they are pretty damn scarce, but that does not always make a premium price...

I apparently screwed up the ad as well offering free shipping I ended up with about 15 bucks after fees, it hurt but I hope the new owner enjoys it I thought those navy straps were rare? It's one of the earliest dated items I've ever owned, anyway whatever.

Cheers