News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

And very nice too........

You know this manufacturer plagues me, it was such a prolific producer of badges yet so far I've been unable to discover their name. I'm hoping that at some point a common trait will be spotted between a badge with their symbol on & one with an RZM number & then the mystery will be solved.

Cheers

Don

• Replies 70
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discounting the unknowns for the moment.

Total conjecture, if it is NR, at a stretch of the imagination, it could be Nichols & Raimund a manufacturer of belt buckles, however the drawing I have seen of their mark in a circle is different, an N and R sharing the last upright stroke of the N. But we know that companys changed logos. :unsure:

Or is it RN ? :o

Don, you mention the posibility of it being FNR. Do you happen to have a clear close up of the mark?

Ah well, fun to research. I also hope something comes to light.

--dj--Joe

Edited by --dj--Joe

• 1 month later...
    • 1 year later...
    • 3 years later...
    • 5 months later...

Hi Don It is a match right down to slight cutoff of the H in Gesch and the protruding C on Gesch as well. I also have a pinback version (for females possibly?) I'll scan this weekend. Thanks for showing my good man. Robert