News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A little quiet here gents, so lets see if we can get some interest up.

Here are my two Lehrerbund badges, both Hoffstätter marked with their tell tale oval type pin plates/keepers.

Any others out there? Different makers, same maker?

Cheers

Don

Gents, A little quiet indeed. I thought perhaps everyone was cleaning up after the big wind. I viewed some very saddening footage on European Journal this morning. In fact, I beleive a certain brand new structure in Berlin had its' facade blow off. :off topic: Here are my type I and Type II NSLB. I like the design of these badges except for the attaching pin set-up. I hope all is well over there and your lives haven't been too rattled. Take Care Robert

Thanks for posting your badges Robert. I don't think that you have much to worry about with your Type I, Hofftätter may have used a rounder plate as well as the more common oval. Does yours have the "hatching" seen under the red enamel of the lettering? I have seen this missing on some other makes, but it's always been on any Hoffstätters I've seen. You may need to get the light in the right position to see it.

Cheers

Don

• 3 years later...

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for posting this, I was hoping that someone would have one :jumping:

I have only seen this badge with this maker mark once before, several years ago, & it was (& may still be) owned by a collector in Denmark.

I have no idea whether they are original or not but you do not see them very often.

Thank you again for posting it.

Cheers

Don

• 1 year later...
    • 2 years later...