News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Lightweight Aluminum Heer Helmet

• 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Its been posted for close on two months which could mean one of two things, some think its ok others don't or not worth commenting, dam that's three things! Some of us have prior conversations,,, in private,, note my initial post "worthy of discussion". Sorry if it wasn't completely rebuilt, painted, unworn and kept for 80yrs in a vacuum bubble it doesn't quite work for me.

KB post it on the burgundy/greys and ask you may catch them while sober :wacky: I'll stick with Paul.

Eric

From what I can see, this paint does not look like it has the right hue and is too flat.  Also, it appears as if the decals were placed before the paint, as there is spray along the edges.  Unless I am missing the boat(which is possible) decals were always placed after the paint job was complete.  

I dont see any manufacturing stamps in the rim.  

Also, the leather looks brand new(which does not mean much in itself).  It does make a great display item.