News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

"Save Space" headgear stands....

I love the "side by side" and  "by side by side". Show case's containing lots of stuff, and hardly organized, is how I like it!

I am just reworking my Belgian show case and I am having a problem for displaying cap's over uniform stands....

BTW, great stands and great shako's!

I suppose I could cut down my household tissue wooden stands so that they're staggered heights.

You seen my "Buff" helmet head I posted? OK as a freebie. Better than "realistic" heads, which I don't  like, but the boys head was a freebie from the local tip and fits that Prussian Garde Jaeger officers shako.

Got a spare wappen for it in amongst all those shakos?

IMG_20150403_145512618~2.jpg

Astrophysicists who tell us space is infinite obvious are not collectors.  Well done in finding a solution to the problem Chris.  I’ve often said that just about the only space I have left in the collection room and the office is on the ceiling.

Regards

Brian

Astrophysicists who tell us space is infinite obvious are not collectors.  Well done in finding a solution to the problem Chris.  I’ve often said that just about the only space I have left in the collection room and the office is on the ceiling.

Regards

Brian

Can they explain how when you have your collection sorted at last and then you move to a larger house there is somehow less room for it and it all ends up jumbled and crammed into smaller spaces?

When I decided to move my office downstairs to a room next to the collection room I thought I had the space problem solved for years to come by using the office for part of the collection as well.  After unpacking the stored items I find myself in need of more room and it has only been four months! 

We are all doomed I tell you...DOOMED!:wacky:

Regards

Brian

We are at the outlook for a other house, (yes; thise one became to small!),and I must say the space needed for the collection is part of the priorities to us! But hard to explain to a estate seller....

cheers

|<ris