News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My ever expanding collection of Frauenschaft Badges makes me think its time to start a few threads to try and seperate the bewildering varaitions in type, size and design. If we use this thread to start posting perhaps we can start to split them into seperate threads when necessary.

Some nice badges there Gentlemen. I sat back for a while hoping some of our other members may have a badge or two to share :rolleyes:

Lets try again.

Frauenschaft sonstige Mitarbeiterinnen, badges for those members of the Frauenschaft who were not members of the Party. Only NSDAP members were allowed to wear the version with the Eagle & Swastika, the others had to wear the sun wheel version.

Orts level Hü 9118nb

post_1.jpg

• 7 months later...
    Guest Rick Research

This dropped by to be Epsonized today. 45mm high by 40mm wide, marked RZM 1/13

though rather difficult to see under the verdigris.

• 3 weeks later...

Here are a few of mine....

Hope they are not offtopic in this thread of badges....

Left and right are building shields/meeting room shields, in the middle is a flag...

The idea is to built a display just like the scene in this card....I have most of the items now, but lack the space to properly display the shields :banger:

Edited by jabnus