News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Fran?ois SAEZ's LW collection

As I am moving it, after 20+ years of collection, I would like to take the opportunity to share some pics with you as I already have done on another forum.

More than my money, I have put my guts, time and energy to get a proper collection, items I am pleased with and don't have question nor doubt about.

I hope you will enjoy seeing the pics like I enjoyed having the items.

Most (if not all) are LW items related to flying units, some, as it was my quest, belong to groupings.

Don't hesitate to ask question about the items (maybe I can answer), there is no special order in the pics

Clearly, even if originals, for the purpose of the pics, items which don't belong to the same groups have been put togeter, again for the purpose of the picture and to show how things "could have been".

Fran?ois

• Replies 100
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic collection, Francois, especially as everything belongs to groups :beer: I hope, you will start threads about the single groups and tell us the stories of these awards.

IMHO this is historically worth much more than a collection of 50 mint, but unattributed Ritterkreuze :cheers:

best,

Gerd

Fantastic collection, Francois, especially as everything belongs to groups :beer: I hope, you will start threads about the single groups and tell us the stories of these awards.

IMHO this is historically worth much more than a collection of 50 mint, but unattributed Ritterkreuze :cheers:

best,

Gerd

Better if it is both, no? RK and group

Hauptmann Eckerle, Franz

* 24.04.1912 Baden-Baden

+ 14.02.1942 bei Woronovo/Sowjetunion

Ritterkreuz am: 18.09.1941 als: Hauptmann

Funktion: Staffelkapit?n 1./JG 54

82. Eichenlaub am: 12.03.1942 als Hauptmann

Kommandeur I./JG

A terrible ending to Eckerle's story...

http://surfcity.kund.dalnet.se/soviet_petrukhin.htm

* Eckerle was flying in the Bf109F-2 WNr.9728, CH+OP, <<+ Schwarz when shot down

stunning...

absolutely stunning!!

would you be so kind- if you can -

to enlarge or reshoot the two cloth

EK's??? it is so rare to see these

variations.

you have done well, francois!

thank you

joe

Joe, I assume you refer to the 2 cloth EK I shown here ;)

Edited by Fran?ois SAEZ