News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Spanienkreuz mit brillianten

Sal Williams

It is difficult to say, so few are available and very few collectors get one in hand. Nevertheless, the engraving do not match to what I know, or saw .

Concerning the cross itself, I can't honestly say. the pebbling looks correct.

May be some of you have better comparatives pics

jacques

Jacques, the one I saw at Wolf and hardin seemed absolutly real. This one is not as nice. The pebbling looks different and the engraving is not right IMO. I would think they would all be of the same consistant quality because Godet made all of them I believe and there were so few. Wouldnt they all be the same except for the hand finishing? I would expect no room for variants.

Hi Stan,

Except the pin which seems to be shorter, your cross looks like the one presented in the german magazine. But the price it has been proposed to you doesn't match to the current prices.

Do you know its characteristics ?

thanks

jacques

Stan does not make comments ? I have better photos of this cross.

It is a FAKE.

It was offered to sale 2-3 years ago in a original red box of the Gold Spanish cross.

The price of the offer: 25000?

P.S. Gentleman's, excuse me for my English