News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Cuban General's Insignia:

Guest Rick Research

Thanks Paul. Well, I think it's difficult as for you. I think you need some luck to get them. I've got the luck to have a friend which has a belarusian friend who bought the shoulder boards and the winter jacket in Belarus for me and brought them to me.

Today my second winter jacket of the 80s and combat boots arrived from Ukraine. So you will see I get my items from around the world: USA, Europe, Cuba etc. ;)

Unfortunately I have noticed, that some US sellers are really mercenary. They have fancy prices. The Cubans will say "Pa' la pinga" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 months later...

So gentlemen, today my newest piece arrived me from the US of A: a general's peaked cap for gala uniform and service dress (ca. 1988 - early 90s).

Here's is a reconstruction of an service dress of a general de brigada at the end of the 1980's. All pieces are 100 % cuban.

SDC12573.JPG

• 3 months later...

Hello friends,

since last friday I'm back from Cuba. In one month there I could get many nice items. So one actually uniform of a general de brigada:

SDC13232.thumb.JPG.03315709c62b6ef83401a92cd8e77d58.JPG

Here my complete result of my trip:

SDC13203.JPG.602e9138bb8d9e98f994329130df2b73.JPG

• 4 years later...

Today I've notices that my last post in this thread is four years old! So, dear gentlemen, I give you an update. So enjoy the photos.

dsc_0352.jpg

General de brigada, everyday uniform, shirt with embroidered ranks.

dsc04999.jpg

General de división, everyday uniform, standard shirt - short variant

sdc13361.jpg

General de brigada, everyday uniform, Prevention Troops (similar to Military Police)

dsc_0484.jpg

General de división, gala/parade uniform, DAAFAR (Air Defence/Air Force)

dsc_0527.jpg

General de brigada, everyday uniform, 1976 until ca. 1988