News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Border Guard Badges

• 2 months later...
    • Replies 92
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
    • 2 months later...

Nice one, Doc.

If you haven't, you may want to spend some time looking at the main thread on these http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=10173 although I think a lot of rethinking on the proposed typology is in order. I'm trying to sort this out with Battushig.

Thanks Ed!!! :jumping: That's a GREAT thread!!! :jumping: Would you or somone PLEASE move this to that thread?

:beer: Doc

It is Mongolian, written in Cyrilic script. A couple of extra letters are added from what is present in Russian to deal with Mongolian sounds. Much as Latin, English, German, French, or Polish are all written in the same "Roman" script, sort of.

Edited by Ed_Haynes

It is Mongolian, written in Cyrilic script. A couple of extra letters are added from what is present in Russian to deal with Mongolian sounds. Much as Latin, English, German, French, or Polish are all written in the same "Roman" script, sort of.

Thanks for the continued education!!! I always wondered and now I know.

:beer: Doc

• 3 years later...
    • 1 year later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...