News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

"Marinedolch" WKC Solingen, new version

Hello!

As a collector of orders and decorations I am sometimes also interested in some accessories of uniforms, too. So I found a webside of the maufacteurer of german daggers of ww1 and ww2, who made some modern versions of these old daggers. Here my question: does anyone of you have got one of these daggers or swords and could tell me something about the quality and so on?

I know that these daggers are NOT so good as the older types, but these are - for me - to expensive, so I think about the others as an alternative. What do you think?

Thanks for your help!

westfale

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

As a collector of orders and decorations I am sometimes also interested in some accessories of uniforms, too. So I found a webside of the maufacteurer of german daggers of ww1 and ww2, who made some modern versions of these old daggers. Here my question: does anyone of you have got one of these daggers or swords and could tell me something about the quality and so on?

I know that these daggers are NOT so good as the older types, but these are - for me - to expensive, so I think about the others as an alternative. What do you think?

Thanks for your help!

westfale

I have just the same question as you. I saw that WKC is making a new version of the Imperial German Navy dagger (open crown). Even with damascus blade!! (if you want). I would like to know also about the quality and so on. I hope someone can help us.

Edgar