News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

German Imperial Aero Club - any infos ?

Gentlemen.

Vic Diehl and I have written an article about the German Imperial Automobile Corps.

It will appear in the US Militaria Magazine in the October issue.

We are also in contact with the German Deutsche Waffen Journal and the French Gazette des Uniforms.

More than 60 pages with Automobiles, History, Bayonets, Broom handle Mausers, Reichsrevolvers, Uniforms, Lugers and Daggers !

We included a lot of never published infos. We hope it will be the future reference for collectors interested in the Kaiserliche Automobil-Club and Deutsches Freiwilligen Automobil-Corps.

The whole article will be available in the internet in the next year - for free, of course.

Now we are writing about the

German Imperial AERO Club.

or

Kaiserlicher AERO Club

If a fellow member here is able to provide us with infos about the AERO CLUB, it would be fantastic ! :jumping:

We are doing this for free. It?s our hobby and we want to share the knowledge about these mostly forgotten organizations.

Please post it here or pm Vic Diehl or me.

Thanks in advance !

Best regards;

Jerry aka Flyingdutchman

Just wanting to echo my co-authors plea for assistance. Other collectors directing data our way was much of the basis for our writing the major study on the Automobile Corps Dagger. I believe the readers will find this to be a fascinating study, with much information that has been nearly forgotten after 100 years.

Of course, as my friend states we are pursung the Aero Club organization, especially their daggers, so any information will be valuable to us. We are putting all of this together for collectors and for the price of a magazine subscription you will have access to what has been 20 years of research for me. Having a native German working on this project gives a feeling of genuiness to me as early documents and manuscripts are immediately understood. It is also important to know that my co-author is a profound student of German history with much to offer the collecting world. He also has access to the major museums and document centers that are opening their doors to our research. There will be many other areas that will be of interest to us in the future, but right now we really need your help with Aero Club documenation, photos and material. This stuff is so rare, as I said before, we want to hear from you no matter how small you may think your contribution may be. For us it may unlock a major door. :beer:

Vic