News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 56
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is an imposing design as well. I think I have seen that model utilized for different festivities. Apparently it wasn't an uncommon practice back then- the company that originally introduced the piece retained their rights to the initial design that was utilized for different meetings in the future- it's what happened with Gau Ost Hannover badge (which also, coincidentally, helped determine their maker).

I'll see if I can find the piece I am talking about in my files although it might take a bit.

Meantime- one more Gau badge that became a 'poster child' for the Gau badges in general (no pun intended). Classic design- wreath denoting Victory, swastika, denoting those who took it, and a little snobistic touch in the center for those who did not recognize the piece on the wearer's uniform. Whichever variety it was- It said all that needed to be said.

ggen.jpg

• 5 months later...
    On 20/10/2018 at 11:11, Alex Sammler said:

I think this award plaque can be here too.It is not a badge,but as I know,it was the same level award as a gau badges at that time.

8.JPG

I was trying to find some information about this plaquette,but didn't find anything.
    Does someone saw some awards documents for it or it listed in some catalogue,or in some award lists?