News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

You sure be an ugly Mofo.....

My scanner is down so it will be a bit of time till I can play with youse... but how about a thread showing the ugliest WW1 EKs...

Those with the cores with details that look as if they were made out of pudding, rims made out of cheap tinfoil....

There are some uuuuuugly ones out there.....

Tom,

You need a new prescription. :cheeky: That MEH is marked. I can see it on the photo. Tony, that first one you posted has more pock marks than the local zit freak. Was it dug? I am willing to bet the second one has a stamped core, that high relief crown is a dead giveaway. No idea on maker though. Greg, that safety pin definitely fits the bill. OK, you have one, but you know you are the princess type. Especially if that second one is your idea of ugly. Puleese. :P If this were a competition I think I would wib hands down for that brass one. It doesn't get more pitifull than that. :beer:

Dan

IPB Image

Edited by Daniel Murphy

• 2 weeks later...

Chris,

Thats what you call ugly? Now who's the princess type? :speechless: That is a very nice looking stamped core spangenstueck with most of the original frosting intact. You can't do any better (worse?) than that?

Dan

Still reigning "ugly mofo" champion :beer:

Edited by Daniel Murphy

Chris,

Thats what you call ugly? Now who's the princess type? :speechless: That is a very nice looking stamped core spangenstueck with most of the original frosting intact. You can't do any better (worse?) than that?

Dan

Still reigning "ugly mofo" champion :beer:

I dint wanna hafta do this, but.... :cheeky:

• 6 months later...
    • 7 months later...
    • 6 months later...