News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

This Week's Ribbon Bar fakes! Part II

• Replies 90
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch these ribbon bars seems to live forever , after a time they reappear in new boxes and often with some extras , like shoulder boards

some blurry pics , without connection at all to the bar or maybe a seal with initials ....

I´m just waiting for the shocking truth, about the former owner of this bar :hitler:

:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Guys, you're good. I didn't notice the double Austrian medal, since I didn't even look this close...

:blush:

I wonder what it will sell for? 250 Euro, 350 Euro, 500 Euro? I fear I'd pay it, given it were good... BV3 bars are amung the rarest WW1 bars, and this would be the biggest I've ver seen.

Sascha,

I don't know who have paid 401 euros for this ribbon bar, but I don't think it's an good thing to pay such price for this one. to be honest, I have a little doubt about this bar. Of course to be sure it will be interrested to have it in the hands to look it carefully.

Christophe

I wonder if this and this is paying... at least it seems to be. In my opinion, hardly any of these ribbon bars is real.

:unsure:

I'm watching this seller for many years now. And hardly any of the dozens or hundereds he sold was real, in my opinion.

• 2 months later...
    • 4 years later...
    On 2006-9-8 at 05:09, Stogieman said:

he's making this rather personal for me.... I am deeply offended by this:

http://cgi.ebay.de/SACHSEN-grosse-Ordenssp...1QQcmdZViewItem

badbafsaxbar1.jpg

badbafsaxbar2.jpg

badbafsaxbar1.jpg

badbafsaxbar2.jpg

Dearest collectors on GMIC
    I have only recently started collecting, and I would like to ask you what would be wrong with this medalbar. To me, a rather untrained eye, it looks perfectly normal. The medals for example look real to me, Could it be the backing of the bar, or rather the way the medals are hanging from, because I've seen more medalbars with this way of wearing.

With kind regards, Laurentius