News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

PLEASE ALL DONT RUSH TO BID ON THIS!

Kev

but you must admit, if this was EXACTLY what you were lookinbg for, you'd be d**ned lucky to find it! :PI'm sure ther aren't two of them.

Peter

well Peter :P if ya read the blurb it states:

"You will not find something like this anywhere else. I repeat, this is a one of a kind treasure."

followed by:

"captn.(name removed)* ( 2)

* = by clicking on the number 2 it leads you to: Member Profile: captn.ahab (3)

Positive feedback: 100%

Registered on: www.ebay.at

dear Sir ! The jap inscription on the rock is the first part of a treasure map leading to 600 lbs of burried gold. if I were you I would not sell it. I have one just like it, also recovered from the volcano island of Iwo Jima and it contains the second part of the map revealing the whereabouts of the sunken treasure. I will put it on auction soon for $ 20.000. make sure you keep an eye out for it.

Greetings, Captain (name removed) :banger::banger:

so what are the gullible to do buy this one then the Austrian one :rolleyes: and get all the treasure??

Kevin in Deva :P:beer:

Edited by Kev in Deva

Guest Darrell

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I found the treasure 2 years ago. It's all hidden away on a secret location in Saipan now.

Send me $8,999.00 ($1,000 less than this guy) and you dont need a MAP !! :cheeky:

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I found the treasure 2 years ago. It's all hidden away on a secret location in Saipan now.

Send me $8,999.00 ($1,000 less than this guy) and you dont need a MAP !! :cheeky:

Do take VISTA?? or American Xpresso :beer::P

Kevin in Deva

Edited by Kev in Deva

Some people are really amazing! What an incredible imagination :P:D:lol:

This guy should be writting novels or any kind of fiction books, he might have a future in that field :cheeky:

Thanks for posting it Kevin. A good laugh is often a good therapy even for an annoying headache ;)

Well the damn headache didn't go but at least for a moment I was able to kind of forget it :jumping:

Dolf :beer:

Thanks for posting it Kevin. A good laugh is often a good therapy even for an annoying headache

Well the damn headache didn't go but at least for a moment I was able to kind of forget it :jumping:

Dolf :beer:

Hallo Dolf, spend a few minutes thinking what ya could do with all that treasure. . . . . :love: might help,. . . . if not take two Asprin and call me in the morning :P

Kevin in Deva :beer:

Gentlemen :beer:

Just for a laugh I sent an email via ebay to the seller asking "how could we know this is not a scam?"

I attach the answer:

"Hello, First I would like to thank you for looking at my auction. It is in no way my intention to scam anyone. I'm not out here to cheat anyone or sell a pipe dream. If you read my description, I am admantant about selling the rock itself as an artifact.

I only included information on this myth regarding a map to to address those who have asked about it and for those who are curious. I even goes as far as to say that it is not proven fact and may of course not be true. As for my opening lines that nobody can claim anything quite like it, you would be hard pressed to find any other rock like it. I have not seen this other man's supposed rock and I have not seen any on Ebay.

As a matter of fact, you can follow the letter link on the auction if you press the underlined 2 or the Respond Now Button. You will see this person exists and has since messaging me has bought another item off of Ebay. I personally assure you I would not go through such elaborate measures for an auction. Check my other auctions, I sell vintage Maritime collectibles and vintage radios as well as classic videogames. I only offer this rock as an artifact and not a treasure map.

I only included that history as a point of interest or reference. Visitations to Iwo Jima are heavily restricted and the whole site has been declared a historical zone much like the United State's Arlington Cemetary. Any taking of artifacts from the island would have been prior to this declaration or arranged from someone of the area.

I hope this is of some help to you and I hope that you consider what I wrote not to be a defense or rebuttal, but a way of clearing things up. Thanks again. Sincerely, Michalven.

Whole lot of writing like the auction write-up and it still says nothing :P

Kevin in Deva :beer: