News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hilf! Verdienstkreuz f?r Kriegshilfe that is!

Guest Rick Research

Aha. Lucky for all of us, Paul ALSO got the 1913 Prussian Court and State Handbook copied. (I am told he is recovering quite nicely from 2nd degree prolonged scanning "venetian blind" burns-- who said research is not dangerous? :speechless1::rolleyes: )

because Herr Heuser was either retired, or died, between 1917 and 1918.

There is a Landgerichtsdirektor in 1918-- not him. There is a Geheimer Justizrat in 1918-- not him. Both had NO awards.

So here he is from 1913:

These civil service lists, combined with the :jumping::jumping::jumping: wartime ones showing tens of thoudsands of otherwise "invisible" dR and dL officerss awards will be a terrific CD!!!!!!!! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

hmm, i had an accompanying letter that came with this group but can't seem to find it, will dig it up later, here is a little picture of an old frame, not in the picture are a miniature and another medal:

always try to get a few variants of a medal,

regards,

Gaston