News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Steinhauer and his little brother

I agree, when you think of the kind of prices Knight's Crosses of the Iron Cross are fetching, yet they are not that rare. I could probably point to a couple of dozen original Knight's Crosses of the EK on various sites right now. Try finding a good cased RK of the KVK . Not many around.

Mind you these mini RK of the KVK are very expensive. This one cost me the price of a good full size German Cross.

They still seem relatively undervalued when you consider the rocketing prices of other more common awards. Although "relatively" is by no means cheap. Lovely set!

There are actually two versions of the case. The other is longer, the additional section containing two stickpin miniatures. The case lining and exterior covering is identical for both types.

The detail is indeed stunning. Most miniatures look quite good until you look at them in extreme close up, but this little beaut is perfect. The stippling to the arms of the cross is astonishing, likewise the detail to the sword hilts etc.

Reinforces my own personal feeling that very few other manufacturers approach Steinhauer for quality.

Hi Gordon,

Those are two absolutley wonderful pieces. I hope to someday add a RK des Kvk with swords to the version I have without swords. I loved those cased minis.

You have some great stuff!

Regards,

Jody love.giflove.giflove.gif