News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Is it known if Steinhaur & Luck was the only manufacturer that produced a miniature?

--dj--Joe

Hi Joe,

I'm not sure, but so far I have only seen S&L marked ones.

Here's another full size that I am sure is a fake. I do not like the RS marked types, nor the AK or "B" in a circle, but that is just my opinion.

Cheers

Don

• 2 years later...

Thanks for the reply Jock. I am out of town at the moment but when I get home I will scan a few pages of the document. I have several of them and they list the names and ages of the children. Mike

• 4 months later...
    • 1 year later...
    • 6 years later...

Joe,

Sorry, no, nothing official.  Although I have noticed that the larger dealers have started to list some of the coloured & 3D pieces with ranks such as the blue version for Kreisverbandsleiter, blue 3D for Kreisamtsleiter & the black for Mitarbeiter der Landesverbandsleitung : Landeswart, Landesamtswart, Landeskassenwart, Landessippenwart etc....

However I don't know whether this is guess work or based on period evidence which I haven't seen.

RDK founded 1922.

So --- during the third Reich period from 1933 to 1940 it was the RDK. From 1940 to 1945 it was the RDF.

All those badge variants for such a short time period. 

If true that you had to have at least four children (three for widows?) I wonder how many would have qualified?

Mothers and Fathers both qualified for the badge?

Where are all the RDF badges?

I have not seen an in wear image that I recall.

I read that some time after 1945 it became the BKD merging in 1970 with the DFV. Please correct this if incorrect.

?--dj--Joe

Edited by --dj--Joe