News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Fake EK doc...

• Replies 60
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.de/E...=item3a561dd1bd

The same fake coming in again....

can someone post the pic? I have not yet figured out how to since they changed it.

Here is the photo, again the same gibberish signature from other Ebay member.

As for clondyk59 indeed a fool, or a decoy that he wanted to raise the bidding,I cannot imagine that you send to someone a warning with a link with the discussion of his purchase and still no answer, so I can only imagine the motives behind this winner.

But enough I think , it is his problem.

Card-WWI-2.jpg

Edited by Emanuel

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

And more.... its being sold by a seller called supercowboy-carphunter on a one day auction... he sold the exact same thing with exact same photo to zweidollen on the 17th of Feb 2011... zweidollen confirms recieving the wonderful piece... so I suppose it is fraud..

• 1 year later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...

Just a note to the doc in post 5... I saw a small pile of these on a german show earlier this month, stamped, but with none of the written details. Tha stall owners name I forget, but I think it was Dr. something.

I said "Those are copies I guess?" and he looked all insulted... just said "I cannot say... thats how I got them!"...

Riiiight ;-)

• 5 months later...
    • 7 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...