News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Non-combatant bars are difficult to find!

Having trolled the1910/1912/14 ranklists that last bar is fascinating. I think I may know who or what that man was.

Are you speaking about my bar? That would be very great!!!! Since more then two years I am searching the owner, up to now no success.

Best regards

Kapitular

Are you speaking about my bar? That would be very great!!!! Since more then two years I am searching the owner, up to now no success.

Best regards

Kapitular

I need to check with RR, but I am looking at Pfarrer lists. The Belgian one really throws me though-

I need to check with RR, but I am looking at Pfarrer lists. The Belgian one really throws me though-

This ex-Colson bar likely has the Belgian Crown substituted for something else---when Tony held it speculative thoughts were something Reuss [as Kapitular posits] or maybe a Bulgarian St. Alexander. Seem to recall that the backing had been resewn at one time or another. As mentioned elsewhere, some BE Crown bestowals can be traced and others, not. Good luck.

Guest Rick Research

After prolonged digging, George Seymour FOUND that guy, but all I can remember is that he was a "Dr." not necessarily medical-- some sort of civil servant. But remembering 30 years of phone conversations is more than my tired old brain can magically conjure up. From the sources which I have on hand for W?rttemberg, I haven't been able to refind him.

I know that he WAS listed in the 1908-09 Orders Almanac with details on birth date and plaee.

Guest Rick Research

After prolonged digging, George Seymour FOUND that guy, but all I can remember is that he was a "Dr." not necessarily medical-- some sort of civil servant. But remembering 30 years of phone conversations is more than my tired old brain can magically conjure up. From the sources which I have on hand for W?rttemberg, I haven't been able to refind him.

I know that he WAS listed in the 1908-09 Orders Almanac with details on birth date and place.

• 2 months later...