News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Non-combatant bars are difficult to find!

• 3 weeks later...

And for education reasons , the backside !

Don´t you just love Epson ?   :love:  :love:

Christer

Yes, I do!

And it's a really nice small bar, especially for someone like me who also try to collect lippe! So congratulation to this and...cheers  :cheers:

regards

westfale

Gentlemen,

Here is a mini nc bar which I bought many years ago from George Seymour. Unfortunately, even George’s best efforts failed to identify the owner.

Regards,

Wild Card

A ten-medal, mini, FRACK bar! It's a pity we can't find out who this guy(?) was. I would think he was really out in the social circuit with this chest apparel.

Gentlemen,

Here is a mini nc bar which I bought many years ago from George Seymour. Unfortunately, even George’s best efforts failed to identify the owner.

Regards,

Wild Card

Surely with all these upcomming rolls this should be "easy" right? Any chance?

• 11 months later...

Ha! I have that one in my files.

As I recall RR identified it as a navy deck officer harbor beamter/engineer/ordinance type who got bumped up upon demobilization. One on 3,000 military noncom. EK2s.

There was a bunch of fantastic Kiel senior navy NCOs portraits published on the WAF @ 10 years ago wearing their newly awarded noncom Ek2s @ 1918. they were all "Ludwing Mueller, harbor engineer" or Felix Schmidt, navy architect". etc.

Ha! I have that one in my files.

As I recall RR identified it as a navy deck officer harbor beamter/engineer/ordinance type who got bumped up upon demobilization. One on 3,000 military noncom. EK2s.

There was a bunch of fantastic Kiel senior navy NCOs portraits published on the WAF @ 10 years ago wearing their newly awarded noncom Ek2s @ 1918. they were all "Ludwing Mueller, harbor engineer" or Felix Schmidt, navy architect". etc.

Thanks Ulsterman!:cheers:

Best regards,

Tom

• 1 year later...