News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Non-combatant bars are difficult to find!

This bar?

1st: König Ludwig Kreuz

2nd: Erinnerungsmünze an die Goldene Hochzeit (non official)

3rd: Denkmünze des Weltkrieges (non official)

4th: Kriegserinnerungszeichen des Bayerischen Landesverbandes vom Roten Kreuz (non official)

Sorry, but it looks like the production of well known eBay-faker "hagekna41". As I can see ribbons are modern synthetic.

Have to agree, this is fake bar, and the MVK is played with - it used to have swords that were removed... there was just one of this type/class ever awarded!

Sorry, but it looks like the production of well known eBay-faker "hagekna41". As I can see ribbons are modern synthetic.

Sergio and saschaw,

I had to dig through some records, but I did find out that I bought this medal bar from "hagekna41" a few years ago. Thank you for pointing out it is a fake.

Dean

Strange that he got a combatant 1870-1871 medal. Does this mean he was a frontline medal? Anyway, a very rare and beautiful combination!

Means he was likely a military doctor. All of them got the bronze medal.

Sergio and saschaw,

I had to dig through some records, but I did find out that I bought this medal bar from "hagekna41" a few years ago. Thank you for pointing out it is a fake.

Dean

This faker uses one and the same version of well recognizable modern dark blue ribbon for Ludwig's cross. The ribbon for the peace-time BMVK is not the original too. Just look at the edges of the ribbons.

For full confidence please post here HQ-images (the front and the back) of your medal bar.