News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Greetings All,

This is the first time I am sharing part of my new collection on this forum.I am posting DAK Signal Blitzes. All comments are welcome and additional post desired. Thank you.

Here are some Artillery Blitzes on Wool.

Fred Green[attachmentid=60517]

I did meet up with you before. It is great to see you here!

I am glad that there is no demand for these... except for us! Thank you for the offer.

I really like that vivid carmine blitz! Veterinarian NCO?

Paul

Paul,

I purchased the vivid pink one as panzer.It definately has a different hue than the panzer on wool that I posted.Now I am going to have to find a panzer on cotton and a vet on wool! I am always looking for variations! This makes collecting insignia fun for me!!

Fred

I know what you mean. I have the same obsession with LW collar tabs!! With the signals blitzes, I am simply trying to find one of each waffenfarbe!

I am still looking for verification on an orange blitz!

Regards

Paul :beer:

Paul,

We probably do! I am looking to pick-up one in each color and each background!! Big job but somebody has to do it :P I have most of the basics and right now I am just looking for the harder colors. Down the road I will post my continental insignia too!