News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Awards of Kazakhstan

• Replies 78
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:Cat-Scratch: Wow! FANTASTIC deesign work IS still out there in the world!

The Panther, particularly, with that translucent cobalt blue enamel is splendid!

You're not kidding! These are all stunning :love: . One of the most enjoyable threads I have read in a very long time. I wonder where I can find some of these? I honestly thought quality and beauty like this were a thing of the past.

• 1 month later...

To all,

I contacted several weeks ago this magazine and its publishing house... but did not get any feed back from them. I sent several e-mails :sleep: .... No answer...

I, of course, will let you know if by chance I get something new...

Meanwhile, I will post here more orders and medals :jumping: .

Ch.

Order of Dank (Glory)

Instituted in 1993. Awarded to high-ranking officers in the armed forces, security forces and the supervisory personnel of the Prosecutor's office, national security agencies, Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan and others, for merits in the command of troops for a high alertness and national defense; for good military organization abilities, for forder and internal service, for guaranteeing national security, enforcement of law and protection of the public order... The Order of Dank has 2 categories. The Order of Barys of 1st Class consists of a star and a symbol on a shoulder ribbon.

Here is the Star.

Ch.

Pic : Dmitriy Podlipayev / Nikolay Postnikov - World Discovery Kazakhstan.

Order of Dostyk (Friendship)

Instituted in 1995. Awarded for productive work on the preservation of mutual consent, merit in the consolidation of peace, friendship and cooperation between nations. The Order of Dostyk has 2 categories. The Order of Dostyk of 1st Class consists of a star and a symbol on a shoulder ribbon.

Here is the Star.

Ch.

Order of Dostyk (Friendship)

The symbol on the shoulder ribbon (1st Class).

Please, note the closeness in style of the ribbon with the one of the USSR Order of Friendship among Nations.

Ch.

Order of Parassat (Nobility)

Instituted in 1993. Awarded to individuals who are figures in science and culture, literature and art, as well as statesmen and individuals who have contributed a lot to the development and enrichment of the spiritual and intellectual potential of the Republic. Also awarded for activism in defending human rights and social interests.

Ch.

Order of Otan (Motherland)

Instituted in 1993. Awarded to individuals for special merit in state and social activity in the development of the economy, in the social sector, in science and culture, public, law and military service, and the development of democracy and social progress.

Ch.

Order of Kurmet (Honor)

Instituted in 1993. Awarded to citizens for showing merit in the development of the economy, the social sector, the sciences, culture, education, and for exemplary service at public agencies and social activism.

Ch.

Honorary title "Kazakhstannin Yenbek Sinirgen Kairatkeri" (Honored Worker of Kazakhstan)

Instituted in 1993. Awarded to prominent state and public figures, representatives of science, culture, art, manufacturing and the social sector for great merit in the Republic of Kazakhstan.

Ch.

Honorary Title "Kazakhstannin Garyshker-Ushkishi" (Space Pilot of Kazakhstan)

Instituted in 1993. Awarded to individuals that have successfully accomplished the program of space flight, that have achieved the scientific, technical, research and practical goals set before them.

Ch.

Altyn Alka Pendant (Golden Pendant) and Kumys Alka Pendant (Silver Pendant)

Instituted in 1993.

The Golden Pendant is awarded to the mothers that have given birth and raised ten or more children.

The Silver Pendant to mothers that have given birth and raised eight or nine children.

Ch.

Yerligi Ushin Medal (For Courage)

Instituted in 1993. Awarded to citizens for having courage and selflessness shown in extreme situations, for saving human lives and in the fight against crime.

Ch.

Yeren Yenbegi Ushin Medal (For Labour Merit)

Instituted in 1993. Awarded to citizens for excellence at work in economics, social sector, sciences, culture and in public service.

Ch.

Edited by Christophe

Zhauyngerlik Yerligi Ushin Medal (For Military Valor)

Instituted in 1995. Awarded to people serving in the armed forces, the Republican Guard, the Presidential Guard Service, the National and Border Guard, as well as the employees of the Prosecutor's Office and the National Security Service for proactive and brave actions in battle, actions that help to successfully achieve battle objectives, proactive actions in the fight against crime, courage proven in the defense of state frontiers and achievements during the military service.

Ch.