News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Grips of DEATH ! German Machine Guns...

• 8 months later...

Hello all,

I recently joined this forum and wanted to introduce myself.  I love MG08's and 08/15's and have been collecting the various bits and bobs associated with them, and will probably end up in debtor's prison...  Here is my 08/15 and a few doodads.

Horst

MG 1.JPG

• 6 months later...
    • 1 year later...

Hello Chris and the other Gentlemen , here in Argentina our Army used the German handbook for indirect fire with MGs translated to Spanish . with modifications relative to the main MG in use ,the 1917 28 Colt Browning water cooled in 7.65 mauser. from 1925 to 1978 the handbook was in use . the Colt Browning was in use until 1970 ,then replaced with the FN MAG in 7,62 NATO, but remained in service for the Movilization Bataillons , Well ,i forgot the indirect fire . as it was put in practice according the German handbook it was highly lethal ,specially against troop concentrations that believe to be safe benhind a ridge or a wood and a distances up to 3000 yards .

• 1 month later...
    • 1 year later...
    • 2 years later...
    On 15/09/2017 at 07:44, sixjune1944 said:

Hello all,

I recently joined this forum and wanted to introduce myself.  I love MG08's and 08/15's and have been collecting the various bits and bobs associated with them, and will probably end up in debtor's prison...  Here is my 08/15 and a few doodads.

Horst

MG 1.JPG

Very nice

• 4 months later...