News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Grips of DEATH ! German Machine Guns...

Hi,

the problem when I merge threads is all posts get added chronologically.... and mixed up into a "greater thread"... but you cannot see which comment belonged to which item etc. etc. etc...

I have merged what is possible some time ago, but anything else will split the posts and comments ...

Feel free to add to the big thread, or start a new thread even, best

Chris

Thanks Chris....I think I understand! With an MG08 thread and an MG08/15 thread in the Firearms and Ordnance section is there any benefit in bringing just the MG08 element into the excellent grips of death? I assume no one will start a 'butt stock of death' here so the MG08/15 element is safe. I am not a moderator nor a web expert but would be keen on having one subject in one place. Hope that makes sense and is no reflection on all efforts so far?

Mark

Scarce ersatz cost me a bucket I like it because of the MG designation.

Eric

Thats a scarce ersatz....

strangely enough, I have just the same and it also just happens to have stamps.... 3.E.M.G.K.299 or 3.F.M.G.K.299

I have another unit stamped Bayonet somwhere... ALSO MG unit.... im fact, most stamped ones I see are MG units for some reason...

Thats a scarce ersatz....

strangely enough, I have just the same and it also just happens to have stamps.... 3.E.M.G.K.299 or 3.F.M.G.K.299

I have another unit stamped Bayonet somwhere... ALSO MG unit.... im fact, most stamped ones I see are MG units for some reason...

Love to see them Chris

The 84/98 is pretty rare too according to Smithy. The all steel round water can hasn't turned up yet, soon I hope. I'd love a leather drag strap but its tough tough......

Eric