News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Grips of DEATH ! German Machine Guns...

• 1 month later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

These things look pretty cool in the den as well.....

Jealousy is a two-way street my friend............but I don't begrudge anyone in the same hobby/interest as I am for having something that I'd love to have myself. As long as they share them in photos and information, it actually belongs to a family of collectors....................We Band of Collectors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Typical soldiers - handful doing the work and obviously the rest offering suitable guidance! ;)

Great picture Chris.

I have picked up a few things recently and will publish soon. I have also now started to slim down so have surplus items. ZFs, ZF cases and ammo/water boxes, tools etc. So before listing on ebay pse let me know if interested.

Mark

I have posted a couple of Russian MG threads in the past few years. One is a WW I photo album from a MG company on the Turkish front, the other is a silver Maxim model presentation award for heroism on the Turkish front. I hope you got a chance to see them. Should be of interest to collectors in several fields.

I love these photos. Thanks for sharing them.

Chuck

Lol! Chip hasn't seen the helm pic yet in the flesh there is something alright, one has to remember sometimes you have to look real close to realise a soldier is wearing a camo helmet in original photos not a plain job..

One day I'll find a W1 pic with the dude looking to the right and bingo....job done.

Eric

Ah, the dreamer, the Don Quixote. But who am I to take his dream away? Join hands with those in quest of the black skull and skip down the road of possibility.

I know where King Arthurs Lady of the Lake lives now sooo shouldn't be too hard all the doubters will be eating mud pie soon.

Sir Galahoss

He's a hoarder and won't share either............He's off my Christmas list!!!!!!

Hang about a small trinket uumm as a thank you would be nice btw I had to climb a ladder for that shot there was danger involved.

Eric