News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

New member here.

Hello all, I just wanted to say hi. Some of you might know me from other forums. My name is Nick and I have been collecting TR for the last 17yrs or so. Prior to that I was collecting US since about 1976. My main focus in collecting is TR visors (any visor I love them all). I also collect Heer officers uniforms with a few SA and political mixed in. Looking forward to getting in to some discussions here. Looks to be a real good forum. I know I recognize more than a few names here. :beer:

Just let me know what you want to see. My focus was Army. I kept one example of every piece of issue clothing, equipment and medals (except the MOH of course) that were issued during WWII to the Army. The only exception was I sold all my airborne stuff. The crazy money it was getting was too much to resist. In fact one d-bail para lid bought my first three TR visors. I also still have a nice complete uniform grouping from a field surgeon from WWI.

Do you have any researched purple hearts?

In the "Themes" forum there is a thread about "the Wounded" and about "KIAs", some good purple heart material is lacking.

Some WW1 uniforms in the US section would be great, I cannot find any good info online. there seems to be tunics in 1917 patterm 1918 patterm inner pockets, outer pockets etc. etc.

best

Chris

Yes I do have a PH grouping for a wounded. I have all his medals and discharge papers. He was a 2nd armored vet who was wounded in the bulge.

Outstanding! I have a Vietnam purple heart group posted,

Here is where we are waiting with baited breath for the Bulge group...

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=1220...mp;#entry125872