Gentleman's Military Interest Club

reverse of the K?nigs bars:

[attachmentid=62509]

don't know if your PHOTOS escaped pillage, but here is Ritter und Edler von Rappard:

[attachmentid=62510]

No one who has ever seen THIS will forget it:

[attachmentid=62514]

even though the eccentric General von Dincklage-Campe invented a lot of his embellishments

[attachmentid=62517]

Undsaleable, Heiko. Let them try.

Altvater bar:

[attachmentid=62519]

very nice ribbon bar (and this is where having fronts AND backs can and will establish not just a "matching" ribbon bar but THE same ribbon bar)

[attachmentid=62520]

Heiko,

Terribly sorry to read your news. Fingers crossed for a quick return.

Mike

Thank you all guys for your warm words...............

hope you can create a database with all scans in one thread, my home is a bit in chaos at the moment, I can`t find my secure copies on CD.... most of the big bars are in the Thies catalogues and most of my collection is somewhere in this forum - but not everything has been stolen. But if it helps show everything you can find !!!

Thank you very much Rick and Rick and Chairman for your technical support, I will try to add new names to the stolen list when I find them (or better don`t find them.... :angry: )

Hauptmann Firnhaber medal bar

Leutnant Paul Sievert ribbon bar

Leutnant Heller ribbon bars

Rick, who was the big ribbon bar we had the "ebay-fight" for some years ago, can`t remember the name....

some things of Oberst Kadelbach

more later......................

only medal bars are missing, nothing else has been stolen, exept the laptop, but a lot of chaos.............

keep my scans coming, your help is very welcome and it is a great gift to know all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heiko-- That was Major Graf von Stillfried und Rattonitz of 1. Garde Regt zu Fuss in 1914-- started with a peacetime HHO and a Red Eagle 4 with Crown. You almost had George in on that one, too. BOTH of us went through the entire Rank List looking for him, on "page 1" and BOTH of us apparently had our thumbs on him all 1200 pages. We laughed about it afterwards, and I hope to God that YOU will be laughing when it is recovered.

Unfortunately I do NOT have a copy (that I can find) of the ebay bar. It had 11 ribbons as I recall-- an "Old Style" wonder.

thank you again... we have a lot of scans somewhere in here, even of the "old style wonder" ;)

I have packed the remaining collection and put it to a safe place, but the real big guys are gone......

the "little things" that are stolen are ca. 100 bars with mostly China and Southwest on it, many with campaign clasps. Some medal bars with turkish medals on it, some with SEHO-medals with year-clasps on it and some "normal" medal bars...........

most of the stolen things are pictured somewhere in these magic sites here.............

Firnhaber BACK

[attachmentid=62524]

I never imagined that the backs could be "useful" for THIS :angry::angry::angry: purpose folks, but as "fingerprints" for the non-collectors out there who cannot imagine that such things ARE unique, every fold, every spot and stitch is perfect for identifying unique pieces.

Here is your major miniatures chain thread with (?) everything in it:

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=2562&hl=Southwest

by the way.......... no photos or documents were stolen as I can see so far.....

...........and the battle clasp collection is still online :jumping:

and of course the huge medal group with 2 big medal bars and 6 ribbon bars of Dr.Gerhard Sayffaerth which I purchased just two weeks ago has been stolen too.............. pictures are not too far away in this forum!!!

thanks Rick for the mini chain link but most of the minis have been sold meanwhile so they have not been stolen now........... but somewhere there must be a thread with many big medal bars, most of them are gone, maybe we will find it sooner or later.......... I just checked ebay worldwide, nothing yet ;)

Here is Graf Stillfried und Rattonitz:

(Sorry, don't have the back.)

Stillfried_und_Rattonitz.jpg

Edited by webr55

Another one of yours from the same thread, not ID'd so far:

HHORA4mKr.jpg

Edited by webr55

the Trenkler group is still mine, not stolen....

thanks for the other pictures, I will search the complete threads for more because I need everything I can get for the Insurance company and the police, I think my secure copies on CD are somewhere under a big hill of chaos........

the other un-ID`d long ribbon bar is stolen too.......... :angry:

the Trenkler group is still mine, not stolen....

thanks for the other pictures, I will search the complete threads for more because I need everything I can get for the Insurance company and the police, I think my secure copies on CD are somewhere under a big hill of chaos........

the other un-ID`d long ribbon bar is stolen too.......... :angry:

Did the cops say what the chances are of finding them?

I think there will a double tragedy... the theft being act one, the pulling apart of the bars as part 2. Mabye the best thing to focus on would be the chips and scratches on individual medals?

Heiko,

My deepest heartfelt sympathy goes out to you. Hopefully, there will be a quick arrest and your items will be returned to you.

Regards,

Joel

And Oberkriegsgerichtsrat Wilhelm Riese (bad pic from ebay):

Riese___Oberkriegsgerichtsrat_Wilhelm_offenbar.JPG

Edited by webr55