News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello..................

oh yes, there are some news!!!! But because I do not know exactly how much I am allowed to tell (by the police...) I will not say too much................. BUT.........................what I can tell you today is this:

4 of my stolen things were found during a police operation in Hessen, they are in a safe place now in a police office in Germany. Unfortunately I don`t know when I can get them back....can take some years....

One of these is the medal bar of Robert Koehne!!!! One is a medal bar I got from Bob with KO4 + Bulgaria.......and two smaller things

Not much but a little beginning......

BUT............

thats not all, and that is the not so good news............some more of my stolen things were found as photos in customs papers of Frankfurt/Main Airport..... they are not longer in germany now, gone by plane............... to:

TURKEY !!!!!!

The world is big and the life is long, maybe some day everything will return.............

that`s all for now, wish me luck!!!

Heiko

Edited by HeikoGrusdat

• Replies 118
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Heiko,

I am glad to hear that some of your items have been recovered. I am so sorry for your loss. I'm going to take additional security measures for my collection. I hope that all of your medals and ribbons are safely returned to you.

All the Best,

Doc

• 6 months later...

Hallo Heiko!!!

Turkey... that's quite strange! World is really small.... But why the police they have to keep your found pieces for a couple of years??? As evidence for a future trial? They can just take some pictures, put in writing (report) and send them to you...

Anyway I keep the finger crossed for you!

Viel Gl?ck!

Ciao,

Claudio

• 9 months later...

.................just to let you know that I have got back 4 things from the darmstadt police some days ago........ the man that was the main suspect criminal in this case got 8 years !!! Of course not for my "little" robbery but for the bigger things he was involved in like Schloss Hohenschwangau....

After this hard punch loosing most of my collection I stopped collecting medal bars.... the heart was broken and I turned my main focus on photos of colonial soldiers and imperial navy - makes fun too...... so please visit the sales section if you are interested in some goodies

• 2 weeks later...
    Guest Rick Research

Not much satisfaction for YOU, I'm afraid. :( Over here we have (hysterical laughter) SUPPOSEDLY systems in place to have criminal scum pay victims for such losses-- not that it ever happens.

No such hope for even that?

"Justice." .....

..... the man they have got is just one of some.... he is the one where most of the things were found but he was not the lone gangsta.... there are many more behind him or beside him or over him....who knows..... he said nothing during the trial and he did never say "I was it".... seems to be some kind of mafia.... there is no money to get from him because he owes many people a lot of money right now - no chance...... :(

• 6 years later...

Hello,

just saw the Auti Altvater bar in Andreas Thies auction catalogue in 2005.

Is this bar "gone forever"? Or did it find its way back from the thief?

...I fell in love to this bar...

Detlef

• 1 year later...
    • 4 months later...
    On 2/23/2017 at 10:06, ostprussenmann_new said:

This almost makes you want to not show your friends your collection.  I hope you get it all back some day.

You are correct, it's never a good idea to post bunch of expensive items on a public forum.

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 10:21, new world said:

You are correct, it's never a good idea to post bunch of expensive items on a public forum.

I have not posted all of my stuff, but believe me, I won't do much now.  Also, as I do with my guns/firearms, my collection room will be off limits besides only to a trusted few when they come over and doors shut and locks lock when maintenance people come over.