News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I've had these for many years, and thought I'd post them for comment. I know repros abound - what are your thoughts on these two?

Thanks!

Scott

Here's the 1933 AH pin (it's got a small chip in the center of the swaz)...

AH_1.JPG

AH_3.JPG

Well seeing as no one has replied yet I'll set the ball rolling & see if we can flush anyone else out to respond....

These are a couple of badges which split the collecting community down the middle depending on your views as to how they should be marked.

One group (to which I suscribe) believe that these were early badges & so should not have RZM markings.

The other group believe that the production of these badges continued well after the election of AH & that they were sold officially to commemorate the success of the Party & to continue to raise funds, thus would be RZM marked.

I think until more evidence either way is found the discussion will rage on & it will be down to personal opinion as to whether they are good or bad.

Apart from the RZM markings, I cannot see any red flags that would cause concern.

Cheers

Don

Thanks Don. Silly me, I hadn't made the connection (or disconnect) between the RZM mark and the date on the badge. Good points for both camps. Guess I'll toss them back in the drawer for another decade! :cheeky:

Scott

• 9 years later...

Say I found one of those pins is it worth anything 

On 12/6/2006 at 12:30, Scowen said:

Well seeing as no one has replied yet I'll set the ball rolling & see if we can flush anyone else out to respond....

These are a couple of badges which split the collecting community down the middle depending on your views as to how they should be marked.

One group (to which I suscribe) believe that these were early badges & so should not have RZM markings.

The other group believe that the production of these badges continued well after the election of AH & that they were sold officially to commemorate the success of the Party & to continue to raise funds, thus would be RZM marked.

I think until more evidence either way is found the discussion will rage on & it will be down to personal opinion as to whether they are good or bad.

Apart from the RZM markings, I cannot see any red flags that would cause concern.

Cheers

Don

Say I found one of those pins what are they worth

Personally I do not think that they are worth anything more than a fake/fantasy badge would cost.

Since 2006 when my comment was posted these have been shown to be fantasy pieces & did not exist during the period.