News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

More Luftwaffe Collar Tabs

• Replies 229
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Larry and Paul,

I currently have 150 pairs of tabs and a few singles; approximately 140 of those pairs are officer tabs. My goal is to get one pair of each of the officer ranks from Leutnant to Oberst in each of the different waffenfarbes. Unfortunately the few pairs that I need are extremely rare and it will just be a matter of being in the right place at the right time if they ever come up for sale.

I am trying to stay away from the EM/NCO tabs and am only getting a representative NCO tab from each of the differnt waffenfarbes.

Thanks for the comments.

Gary B

• 2 weeks later...

A recent single addition. Sonderfuhrer (Field Grade) for Fire fighting official. Only the second such tab I have seen.

Thanks to Paul for spotting this for me.

Gary B

Edited by Gary B

• 3 weeks later...
    • 4 months later...

It has become more and more difficult for me to find tabs that I need for my collection, but I have managed to acquire a few over the past few months and I would like to share this set with the forum. These tabs are, perhaps, the ugliest pair I have ever seen in all of my collecting years. I am not sure of the country of origin.

Major, Flight-para, foreign made

Gary B

Edited by Gary B