News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi everyone,

The postman just arrived and gave me my new year gift.

The plus are :- Its HUGE 6ft X 10ft , has a beautiful eagle and totally awesome

The minus are :- there are 4 small holes and small light letters "AIDS - GOD'S PESTICIDE"

2 things to ask,

1) Does anyone has any idea what the hell "AIDS - GOD'S PESTICIDE" means ??

2) How do i get rid of the writings ??

Cheers,

Ibrahim,

Singapore.

1) Does anyone has any idea what the hell "AIDS - GOD'S PESTICIDE" means ??

A slogan among US swastika-lovers, suggesting that AIDS is a divine method of exterminating homosexuals. It says something about those who owned this flag and loved it so much.

• 10 months later...

Skinheads wrote this. You may be able to take it to a professional who could possibly restore it. I have seen these before and I have seen these repaired as well. It is a shame this happened to such an awesome flag. You can always display it on the unmarked side. Good Luck.

• 8 months later...

I've got one of these, same sort of dimensions & happily without moth or other damage.

When I was a kid I wanted to buy a German helmet, the dealer was out of them but he had the flag at ?15, so, money burning a hole in my pocket, I got that.

It's lived in a plastic carrier bag in a garage since I got it - about 38 years ago.

Could'nt really think of anything else to do with it, once I'd got it.