News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

L/15 Schickle EK2

As Roger Bender has informed me that my Iron CRoss book is virtually sold out and will shortly be out of print I have been looking around for fresh material to go into the reprint. ...

Hi Gordon..

A very nice and rare Schickle - and congratulations on the books' sell out. Understandable - it is a quality piece of work.

To what extent are you planning to 're-vamp' the book ..... a few additional pictures, or something more comprehensive?

Marshall

Edited by Biro

I'll be going through the whole thing start to finish, changing whatever needs changed/removed, updating whatever I can and putting in as much fresh info and pics as possible.

It will be Rogers decision however in setting the balance between what needs changed and what I'd like to change. The more change, the more expensive the re-vamp.

To what extent are you planning to 're-vamp' the book ..... a few additional pictures, or something more comprehensive?

Marshall

Hello, George!

Here's my L/15 in 1st Class for comparison. . . I wish I could do a side by side visual comparison, but I am restricted by the 60kb maximum. Oh, I could post both crosses side by side, but I am afraid they would be too small to draw any meaningful comparison of their die characteristics. Regardless, to my untrained eye they appear quite simliar, from the rim characteristics to the core. What do you gentlemen think?

Edited by Bill Garvy

• 2 weeks later...